Systemize process of finished goods warehouse management
♦ By scanning QR–CODE, the receipt and delivery process can be conducted easily.
♦ Manage inventory & location to each LOT unit, promptly tracking data in real-time.
♦ Support multi-language, in mobile version.
GOODS RECEIPT PROCESS
- Confirm the products correctly & promptly by scanning QR-Code label.
- Accurately manage finished goods information in details by LOT unit, expiry date, etc.
GOODS DELIVERY PROCESS
- Show warning message when the goods are incorrect.
- Support to manage goods delivery by FIFO.
- Correctly & Quickly calculate finished goods inventory.
- Real-time storage data and traceability.
- Limit errors and problems when entering data manually.
- Quickly summarize the reports and promptly track data.
- Easy to use and manage data with the actual time.
- Support to share inventory data with relevant departments.
Finished Goods Warehouse Management Solution
- July, 2020 – Applied the solution at a large-scale gum factory in Binh Duong, Vietnam
- September, 2021 – Implemented for a large coffee production company in Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Vietnam
- By scanning QR-code, receipt and delivery can be conducted easily.
- Manage inventory and location to each product LOT unit.
- The system automatically proposes a list of goods to be exported first according to the FIFO rule.
- Trace data promptly when necessary.
- Members of TO Solutions Vietnam have always supported us enthusiastically before – during or after implementing the system.
- Every month, we have to trace products from 1 lot randomly. Before implementing, we had to spend many time to perform. However, after implementing the StockM-Lite, only takes a few minutes to get the required data.